2.7K views

WE TEST DROVE A 07 TAHOE AND REALLY LIKED IT.THEY RAN OUR CREDIT AND TRIED TO ONLY DO IN-HOUSE FINANCING AND THE INTREST RATE WAS TOO HIGH.

SO AFTER ALMOST 2 HRS OF BEIN PUSHY TRYING TO MAKE US SIGN PAPERS- THEY DECIDED TO GO THRU A CREDIT UNION, AND OUR INTREST RATE WAS CUT IN HALF!! WE DECIDED TO SIGN PAPERS HE NEXT NIGHT, THE MANAGER TOLD US "NOT TO COME IN UNTIL THE A.M.,THE CAR IS YOURS ALREADY." SO WE PULLED IN THE NEXT A.M. TO SEE OUR TAHOE BEING TEST DRIVEN. COME TO FIND OUT THEIR CONTRACT HAD ALREADY BEEN STARTED AND THEY SIGNED BEFORE WE DID!

JOHN GARCIA BLAMED IT ON US NOT COMING IN THE NIGHT BEFORE EVEN THOUGH TROY AND DAVID KNEW WE WERE COMING IN!!

FROM THE START WE SHOULD'VE KNOWN THEY WERE NO GOOD-- BEING PUSHY CORNERING US IN THE OFFICE (THE SALESMAN & FINANCE MNGR) & NOT TRYING TO GET US BETTER INTEREST THAN WHAT THEY HAD!!DON'T USE THESE LIARS!!!"Ž

Had an Experience with Dream Cars?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1119012

He is a used car dealer, what do you expect?They try to buy cars for as cheap as they can and then sell them for as much as they can, usually locking you into a long term high interest rate.

This is what they do.People that go through these guys usually get what they deserve, because you have to go to them because you have screwed up your financial credit.

to Crockett #1133526

Look sometimes situation arise in peoples credit and lives nobody should deserve anything cause of their credit people with bad credit shouldnt be looked down on or maybe just you deserves it

Don't forget Scott Elder is a dealer for the People LOL.

Austin, Texas, United States #948997

They did my son dirty!!They put him in a car, and tld him he was approved.

Let him drive the car home and get insurance on it, ans was tld to come bk and sign papers. We went bck with the insurance, and was tld the deal fell through, and was devastated!!

Then they tld us he cldnt get his refund til monday!!They aren't honest people, plz dnt use them!!!!!

Scott Elder is a dealer...FOR THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Cedar Park, Texas, United States #744492

It's actually a note - lot credit business more than a car company. Sorry you didn't realise this initially dude. :cry

Austin, Texas, United States #687468

The worse thing about this company is the radio ad!

I have bought two nice cars from these guys.I have credit issues and still bought two cars from them and I live 70 miles away.

They got me approved when no one else did. The loans were very expensive. Because of a very high interest rate. That's my fault.

I just pay extra to get the loan paid off faster.Thanks

#402099

Absolutely one of the worst operations I have seen.Lets try a 24 percent interest rate.

They also told me that they would have to raise the price of the car to get me financed!!!!!!!!! I spoke with the creditor and they said THAT was the DEALER DREAM CARS that required that not them and that the dealer also set the interest rate.

I would have paid over 20,000 dollars for a 6000 dollar car.AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea nice how he puts peoples business on here and real funny that they read this an then went and changed the online price to match the higher price they gave me, oh and quit calling me!