Interest Rate

We visited the Cedar Park location on 1/24 and received a runaround for over 24 hours.Numerous short responses of, "We'll call you back in 15 mins, 30 mins and an hour" went unreturned.

We've bought from the location before and enjoyed the experience. This recent one has not only cost Scott Elder a customer, but a repeat client. Although the sale might not have occurred this time, we would have returned in the future to purchase. That's gone for good.

While I understand that there are some disputes in my credit history that I now have to address, I have zero tolerance for being lied to and ignored/dismissed. If financing couldn't be done, fine; I can accept that - it's an answer. What I cannot accept is being lied to by the Sales/Finance Dept. For being a so-called "VIP Customer," my wife and I were dismissed and lied to.

Honesty and respect go a long way in a relationship, be it personal or business. You have lost my respect because you have none for my wife and I.

I will make it a point to direct as many people away from your business as possible.Thank you for the lack of common decency and respect.

Review about: Dream Cars Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dream Cars?

Comments